Come close and save time and money. Varðin is a large supplier of pelagic fish in the North Atlantic.
Why not sell your pelagic fish in the Faroe Islands? It is closer, faster and better.
Full automatic pelagic processing plant
• Processing plant: 6.200 m2
• Production capacity per 24 hours: 800-1.000 ton
• Production: Whole round, H/G, flaps, fillets and byproducts
• Full automatic processing plant with newest cooling technology and highest hygiene standards
• Frozen storage capacity: 14.000 ton
Port of Tvøroyri facilities
• Depth 11 m
• Certified fresh water supply
• Bunkers gas oil
• Waste oil/oily water reception
• Garbage reception
• Minor repairs